Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I just want to clarify:

Guys, I've had some feedback from you all about the t-shirts I made. Some of you have mentioned  that the shirts are too expensive. I thought it might be helpful to break the cost down for you:

$10 of the sale of every shirt and sweatshirt goes to our family reunion fund. So just to demonstrate, my family has an order all written up for 7 t-shirts and 1 sweatshirt (all different styles and colors). Our total cost is $199. Out of that cost, the shirts and sweatshirts are actually about $119 and we are donating about $80 to the fund.

I hope that helps put it into perspective. Keep in mind that you can just donate money if you don't want a t-shirt. I like to feel like I'm getting something in return, and yes we are getting an awesome family reunion in return, but this is a bonus everyday, wear anywhere t-shirt.

1 comment:

  1. I think they are worth it knowing they will help pay for this reunion. Our kids are so excited!

    ReplyDelete